When I saw bell pepper, tomato, and garlic in the same box, I saw a lot of possibilities! I decided to go with an Italian theme (Some consider these 3 vegetables the “trifecta” of Italian cooking.) Unfortunately, I was a little distracted while cooking, and forgot the basil. It was good anyway (but will be better with the basil).
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 large tomato, diced (I used an orange one)
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with basil. Place in baking dish.
- Top chicken with tomato, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until chicken is done.
What ingredient are you most likely to forget when distracted while cooking?