I’m coming down to the end of this box; and still had one cucumber and the cantaloupe left in my refrigerator. I had originally planned to eat the cantaloupe for snacks, but just hadn’t gotten around to cutting it up. I found this recipe from Rachel Ray for a salad with both ingredients. I added some herbs to the dressing to make it a bit more interesting.
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ½ cantaloupe, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine yogurt, lime juice, honey, rosemary, and thyme. Set aside.
- Mix cantaloupe and cucumber in serving bowl. Dress with yogurt mixture.
- Top with almonds just prior to serving.