Summer grilling season is in full swing. Mostly, I think it is too hot to cook (even with the air conditioning on), but I can usually motivate myself to grill any time. We got a lot of potatoes in our box this week, and also a lot of limes, so I decided to combine the two and try a different twist on my basic grilled potato recipe.
These are really easy to make, and clean up is a breeze! These turned out really nice.
- 1 pound thin skinned potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- seasoned salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut a piece of foil about 5 feet long. Fold in half. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cubed potatoes on prepared foil. Drizzle with oil, season with seasoned salt. Toss to combine. (I did this right on the foil.) Drugstore wrap the foil.
- Grill over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove potatoes from the foil. Drizzle lime juice over the potatoes. Toss to combine.