Cauliflower season is here. Not one of my favorite vegetables growing up, I do enjoy eating it now. I usually roast it. Since we were firing up the grill, I decided to try grilling it in a packet instead.
This was a great accompaniment to our grilled chicken.
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat grill.
- Tear a 5 foot piece of wide heavy duty aluminum foil, fold in half.
- Place cauliflower and garlic on foil. Sprinkle with basil. Pour oil over all.
- Grill over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, turning once.