I’ve been sharing variations of my Mom’s grilled potatoes over the years. I recently found myself over run with potatoes; and, given the hot weather we’ve been having, I’ve been grilling a lot more. So, over the next couple of posts, I’m going to share a couple of variations on my Mom’s original recipe.
You could use any color pepper for this recipe; I used the orange one we got in our box this week.
- 2 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium bell peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Tear a sheet of heavy duty, wide aluminum foil about 5 feet long. Fold in half. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes and peppers on the center of the foil. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Drugstore wrap the foil. Grill over medium low heat for 30 minutes, until potatoes are softened and browning.