Ever had a hard time getting into a routine? I’m in one of those periods right now. I’m still catching up from being sick, and every time I turn around something else needs attention. I’m looking for quick cooking recipes right now.
While searching my Pinterest recipe inspiration board this week, I came across a recipe I’d pinned ages ago for a green bean recipe from Food.com. The spicing seemed better suited to snap peas, so I went for it! This has heat, so cut back on the crushed red pepper if you prefer a milder flavor.
- 1½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- ¾ pound sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 6 small cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet. Stir,fry snap peas, garlic, and red pepper flakes until peas are tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Pour soy mixture over the peas. Continue to stir fry another minute, until peas are well coated.