Tomato Swiss Chard
Recipe type: Side
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 bunch Swiss chard leaves, stems removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, saute 2 minutes.
- Add chard, saute until the leaves begin to soften (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add tomato and basil. Saute for another minute or so, until chard is wilted.
- Stir in vinegar just before serving.
Does anyone have any good recipes for chard?