Last summer, I shared a recipe for Grilled Squash. Today, I’d like to share another recipe for grilling squash. The method is the same, but the flavor combination is different. I originally planned to use fresh oregano in this recipe, but couldn’t get it at the store. I tried marjoram instead. It smelled SO good while it was cooking. I served this with grilled turkey Italian sausage.
- 4 small zucchini, cut in bite sized chunks
- 2 small yellow pan squash, cut in bite sized chunks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves
- 4-5 stems fresh marjoram leaves
- Preheat grill skillet on grill over high heat. Reduce heat to low.
- While the grill is heating, combine all ingredients.
- Place squash on the preheated grill skillet. (Do not pour the squash onto the pan or you will get a big flare up!) Grill until squash are tender, stirring frequently.
This recipe is very flexible; you could use any combination of summer squash and adjust the herbs as desired.