I am so excited that baby bok choy is back! Bok choy is one of my favorite greens. The baby variety is nice and tender, and has good flavor. I decided to make a salad with the bok choy and some of the radishes we got in our box this week. I planned to use CopyKat Recipe’s Applebee’s Oriental Salad Dressing, but was missing a few ingredients. Even with some substitutions, our salad had good flavor and texture.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 small heads baby bock choy, thinly sliced
- 6 white radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted almond slivers
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, wine, oil, sugar, and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add bock choy and radishes, toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add almonds. Toss to combine.