I am trying to use the crock pot a lot this week, since I have been working lots of hours at my new job. When I Googled “crock pot snow peas,” I came across this recipe from Suddenly Frugal for a crock pot stir fry. OK, so it isn’t fried. My version turned out good, but we did end up adding some extra soy sauce (so I am adding that to the recipe).
- 1 pound chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound snow peas, strings removed
- a handful of radishes, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced on the diagonal
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Spray crock with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock.
- Top with vegetables and garlic.
- Combine broth, teriyaki sauce, and soy sauce. Pour over all.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Have you ever cooked anything unusual in the crock pot?