My Mom has been making potatoes in foil on the grill for as long as I can remember. Potatoes were almost the only vegetable my Dad would eat. She makes them with butter, salt, and pepper. I prefer using rosemary and olive oil. This recipe also works well cooked over the coals on a camping trip.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dry
- Tear off a 4 foot sheet of wide, heavy duty aluminum foil. Fold in half. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Thinly slice potatoes and place on foil. Pour oil over top. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Close up foil using a drugstore wrap.
- Cook on grill or coals 30 minutes, turning half way through.
Here are the instructions for drugstore wrapping.
What vegetables did you eat when you were younger?