The first time I got bok choy in our box, I had no clue what to do with it. I think this recipe from allrecipes.com was the first thing I made with bok choy. It uses baby bok choy, which is smaller and more tender than full grown. It is great with grilled teriyaki chicken or fish. Perfect for your Memorial Day BBQ!
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, cleaned and sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ⅛ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- In a glass jar with a lid, combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce. Cover and shake until well mixed.
- Combine remaining ingredients in salad bowl.
- Toss with dressing. Serve immediately
Happy Memorial Day!