The Napa cabbage in this box didn’t tolerate sitting on the shelf in our refrigerator over the weekend, so it needed to be cooked. This Rachel Ray recipe for Warm Ginger Carrot Slaw is one of our family favorites. I didn’t want a recipe that complex for a work night dinner, so I came up with this quick alternative.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 large head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add carrots, stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, stir fry until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- Add vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
What do you do with Napa cabbage?