Summer BBQ season is here. I usually leave the meat grilling to my husband, and focus on side dishes. This baby bok choy salad would be a great side with almost any main course.
Baby Bok Choy Salad
Serves: 6 servings
- 4 small heads of baby bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup cut green beans
- 4 green onions, sliced into 3 inch pieces and then thinly lengthwise
- ¼ cup almond slices, toasted
- ½ cup chow mein noodles
- Asian salad dressing
- Combine bok choy, carrots, beans, and onions in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
- Top with almonds and chow mein noodles. Serve immediately.
On this Memorial Day, remember those who died in service to the USA.